The advancements in cosmetic dentistry have regained beautiful smiles of a lot of people who for a reason or another has damaged or lost their teeth. The latest techniques of cosmetic dentistry can do wonders to fill the gaps between your teeth, fill up cavities through fillings or some cosmetic dentures, straighten up crooked teeth through placing braces, and other treatments to restore your smile as well as help you appear younger.
Following are some subcategories of cosmetic dentistry, helping allot in prevention adn maintenance of oral health.
The Dental Veneers
Porcelain veneers may be suggested for people who are concerned in restoring the appearance and colour of their teeth. Dental veneers can be utilzed to:
- Re-shape teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
- Improve the appearance of your teeth because of stains
- Fix teeth which are chipped, broken or fractured
Veneers are personalized to fit on your natural teeth. To be a contender for veneers, the base of your natural teeth should be healthy and strong. The outcomes from veneers can instantly and drastically improve the look of your smile.
Dental veneer preparation may entail the removal of a little amount of dental structure. An impression is obtained and sent to the lab to build the custom veneers. Meanwhile, temporary veneers may be put inside your teeth. The provisional veneers are extremely fragile and necessitate to be treated gently at the time of cleaning and eating.
When your permanent veneers placed, they are perfectly bonded in your teeth. Avoid chewing extremely hard foods through your veneers.
These veneers are very strong and can remain for years when taken a proper care. Continue flossing, brushing and maintaining with regular professional cleanings to increase the durability of your veneers.
Professional Teeth Whitening
At Flemington Dental Care, we offer teeth whitening solutions for patients to beatify and brighten their smiles. Professional teeth whitening may be the best option if you who have dull, stained or discoloured teeth. The chief reasons of stained teeth are antibiotics, genetics, tobacco and some foods.
Our expert team will explore different whitening alternatives to achieve your expected results. We will assess your smile and make sure that your gums and teeth are much healthy for the whitening.
Here are a variety of choices when looking to make brighter your teeth:
The In-Office Teeth Whitening Procedure
We will proficiently apply a whitening agent on your teeth, avoiding your soft tissue and gums. When applied, a laser beam will be pointed at the teeth to accelerate the process. This process will acquire 1-2 hours. You will get the expected results immediately.
Our expert team is dedicated to helping you achieve as well as maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. If you are thinking about the teeth whitening, contact us for the right consultation. We will suggest a method which is best suitable on your individual requirements.
Take Home Teeth Whitening Procedure
We provide custom-fitted teeth whitening trays at our clinic. Through at-home teeth whitening, the results can be observed right away, but it may require around a month to view full results. We advise using custom fitted trays for specific application of the teeth whitening agent. This facilitates to avoid irritation to the gums or soft tissues.
With the time, our teeth start to weaken as well as become more inclined to problems such as cracks, decay or discoloration. Dental crowns are utilized to renew the looks as well as function of a tooth. Crowns are not restricted to simply replacing the natural tooth, but can be intended to develop an even better facial appearance.
- To defend a weak tooth from breaking up or to conserve together divisions of a cracked tooth.
- To cover excessively discoloured teeth.
- To support as well as cover a tooth with a big filling when there isn’t many tooth left.
- To restore a previously broken tooth or teeth that has been seriously worn down.
Moreover, they are often utilized together with dental implants, root canal therapy or like an anchor for a bridge.
Dental crowns are generally made from porcelain with the aim maintain a natural and natural appearance. The procedure of placing a crown may require around 1-2 office visits.
- We take X-rays to verify the roots of the tooth getting the crown. In case the tooth has a broad decay or it is having a risk of infection, a root canal procedure may be carried out at first.
- Anaesthesia is utilized to numb the region to get rid of pain. The tooth which is receiving the oral crown will be filed down to create space for the crown.
- Our experts will make an impression of the tooth through putty or paste. Now the impressions are sent to the laboratory where the crown will be created.
- When the permanent crown manufactured, your provisional crown will be taken out and this crown will be placed on your tooth to make sure the right fit as well as colour.
Crowns are generally composed of porcelain in order to preserve strength as well as a natural appearance. The procedure of receiving a crown may require 2-3 office visits. Once the process is complete, carry on to practice proper at home care as well as have a regular office visits to make your dental crown last for a lot of years. Our expert assistance can give you all you actually expected.